Get to know Zachary Levi (insp.)
whenever i have those brutal searing being-dissolved-from-inside period cramps during school or work i pretend i am a viking warlord who has been stabbed in the abdomen but i killed the assailant so i’m the only one who knows im injured and i have to carry on normally til the end of the battle to keep up my mens morale
this is good
Gonna adopt this method of dealing
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here. Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Tagged by: moviecrush
Type: ESFP (Performer)
ESFPs live in the moment, learn by doing, and enjoy promoting harmony and fun. This is a team player of the highest degree, but only if they aren’t bored. They also enjoy their creature comfort.
- Jenna Maroney from 30 Rock
- Cheryl/Carol Tunt from Archer
- Claudia from The Babysitters Club
- Aquaman from Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Gene Belcher from Bob’s Burgers
- Merida from Brave
- Kronk from The Emperor’s New Groove
- Clementine Kruczynski from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Dr. Raymond “Ray” Stanz from Ghostbusters
- Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby
- Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- Éomer from The Lord of the Rings
- Flaca and Black Cindy from Orange Is The New Black
- Tom Haverford and Andy Dwyer from Parks and Recreation
- Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Michael Kelso from That ’70s Show
- Dick Casablancas from Veronica Mars
Who’s surprised? No one is surprised. The comparisons make me laugh a lot though.
I had a fantastic talk with one of my friends tonight. I haven’t talked to him in forever and I would honestly not really have called us friends until tonight. He’s a regular at work and we’ve talked a couple times, but never hang out or anything.
But tonight, he drove me home and we talked while…
Mother fuckin’ Jim Carrey
i have searched
for this gifset
for all eternity
this is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen
This whole bit is made all the funnier by knowing that all of the guards were just random extras who weren’t told what was going to happen only that they weren’t allowed laugh at any cost as they wouldn’t be payed if they did.
At uni I took a screenwriting course from THIS VERY GUARD EXTRA (who went on to contribute to some of the Python stuff), who confirms this and also that Michael Palin would use different ridiculous names in every take, so they couldn’t even prepare themselves for hearing it.